Monday, February 19, 2007

Baby Talk

Jaydee: well, this is Terri and I'z blog, I've had a blog before but never really knew what to say. i don't really recall why exactly I stopped blogging, maybe it was because "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD"!! I trust this Lovely, Asian lookin Female will help me out a bit. I foresee this as a great and wonderful learning experience. What do you think Terri?

Terri: I'm not a very faithful blogger so hopefully Jaydee will make up for me.

Jaydee: umm, well I'm not so Faithful either, Terri, what about "Team effort"?

Terri: The main reason we started this blog was not only for us but for our baby. Jaydee thinks or rather wants a boy, so I feel it's my duty to remind him how cute a girl will be, just in case it's a girl, but so far it hasn't worked.

Jaydee:
It's a boy, everyone! the thought of a girl is only but our carnal minds fighting against destiny.

Terri: Actually, what he really wants is triplet boys. most women would be horrified at the thought but I don't really care, what comes, comes. As long as he's willing to get up with them in the wee hours of the morning so I can sleep.

Jaydee: If i can handle "You" waking me up in the wee hours of the morning for some lovin, i think i can handle a few lil boys.

Terri: I guess that will do for a little intro to this blog, next step, posting pics, but first we must take them, so we'd better go get busy. Jaydee, take off all your clothes.


7 comments:

Sam said...

Ah! I see what you mean in your offlines...love ya!

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timna said...

I like this blog. I will be checking it out and add it to my blog list. I look forward to all the pics and fun it will be. You have to post a pic of you guys now....so we can see what you look like not PG and then when you are we can see how you grow each month. LOVE YOU!! Timna

Victoria said...

haha you guys are so cute...love ya'll and miss you sooo much. Looking forward to WS to see you

Anonymous said...

OHMYGAWD you are so cute together!! Can't wait to see Jaydee become a daddie! Love you both!

Unknown said...

Hi kids! Beutifull blog! Don't worry about not having enough pictures.When baby comes you find enough reasons and pictures!When I go to texas I'll get some "blast from the past pictures"of Jd as a little kid.When he used to be Jhonny!(That will be fun! And Terry ,don't worry about the tummy(It will grow!)and as for a free motherly advice:When you feeltired...Sleep! It's the only solution!My first pregnancy was the most sleepy of all!Folks will understand....love,mom.

Anonymous said...

miss you Mama!xx