Thursday, March 8, 2007

Three Months Finished

Today I am three months pregnant. I still don't have a stomach just looks like flubby, fat. Every once in a while Jaydee askes me, "Are you sure you're pregnant." I always answer, "No." Giggle, snort, I guess we'll just have to wait 6 more months to find out if it's really a baby in there. I'm trying to take a picture of my belly fat for all to see, but I just haven't gotten around to it. So if you really want to gaze at my fat, pray and ask God to make me take some pic's of it.

Umm, things I've learned from being pregnant.
1.) It's alot harder then it looks.
2.) It's very tiring.
3.) It's kind of like an alien movie,in the way of having another being growing inside of you.
4.) Your favorite foods become the foods you hate the most.
5.) People feed you (I especially like that one).
6.) You learn what foods your body digests first.

I guess that's all the insightfull lessons I have for now.

Oh, I just wanted to say a little some thing about everyone who moved last month(Tracy, Joan and their gang of six, keep those kids in line; Jordan and Brandon don't you get behind in your school or I'll have to come over there and give you a little talk, grrr. Heather, have fun in Mexico. Victoria my your dreams for the comming year come ture. My dear little sister Tania, this is the first time me and Tania haven't been living together so that was definately a change, boo hoo, who's gonna tell me to grow up now, waaaa), miss you all, it was great having you here, love you, best of luck in the future, muah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, Woman!!

... said...

One more thing you will learn - but you need to wait till your tummy gets bigger - is that you will hate people rubbing your tummy all over asking "How is the baby?"