Friday, October 12, 2007

Brrrrrrrr 46 degrees out side

my little woodsman

It's so cold in the house right now, 68 degrees. All the men are on the road so there is no one to get the heater started. I wish Jaydee were here so I could snuggle up to him. Thank God it's not winter yet, just a little nippy is all, grin.
The last two nights Odin has decide to say up. The first night Jaydee was home so I gave Odin to him so I could sleep. Last night on the other hand I was all alone and as soon as I got in to bed Odin decided it was time to play and refused to go to sleep. Groan, now I really wish Jaydee was home. He did it again around 5 or so in the morning, I guess it's time to start the fun part of parenting, yippee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATTA CUTIE!!!! Actually come to think of it...I think he looks more like Jaydee that he does you. But thats just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Man, in this picture, My lil man looks alot like me...

Anonymous said...

Yes, he does look more like Jaydee then me.

Maya said...

Whos nose does he have? Oden has an adorable nose

Anonymous said...

Hate to sound conceeded, but i do believe its mine. or at least it looks like it will form into mine... but thats cute for now, i just pray it doesn't turn out like mine.
Terri's nose will be much better