Sunday, June 1, 2008

Teething and Crawling

Odin is teething and I can't wait for it to be over, oh yes. I'm making everyone pray that it will end soon because he is a very unhappy baby. On the upside he has started crawling recently, he's a late crawler (he's almost nine months) but better late then never. At least it keeps him out of trouble unlike his cousin Eryn who is always running everywhere, getting into everything she's not supposed to, and driving me crazy. But you can't help but love her especial when she comes running to you crying after getting hurt, I love the two of them so much I call them my twins. The new baby is very strong and active. I think it's a boy, but I could be wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a boy, and I love you

Anonymous said...

Terri, you are the best teacher/caretaker Eryn could have! I thank God for you! Love you so much!--and I agree with JD, it's best said to be a boy:)

Babylove said...

Lucky you! enjoy your last days before he starts walking. My babies are always crawling by 5 months & walking (sadly) not much later. It's definately a blessing when they're late.