Monday, February 2, 2009

Feel So Good


The Steel Curtain finally closed on those poor little red birds. I know, because the air smelt like Rotisserie chicken. It was probably the best game I ever seen, with both sides at the top of their game, battling it out. It's already been called one of the greatest Superbowl's in history, because of the history that was made. The Steelers broke 3 records this super bowl: one, for youngest coach to ever win a super bowl, two, for longest play in NFL history when my boy Harrison intercepted a pass at our own in-zone and ran it all the way back for a touch down, and three, for the most superbowl wins by a team, The Pittsburgh Steelers. So I guess that means we're the best in the world like.....oh yeah, Brazil's national team with 5 world cups under our belts. Feels good to be a fan of the greatest. I'm flyin high!!!!

2 comments:

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

Your right JD it was a very good game, I was rootin for them I'm glad they won. But anyway an all around superb game both teams played very well. Go steelers! ( At least till next season, and then GO PATS!!!!)

Anonymous said...

well thank you,and no comment....sniff...cough.