Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What We've Been Up To

About 5 ft. 4 or so, ha ha ha.
And how is Jaydee hanging? Oh, long and strong as usual. Guffaw

Anyhow as some know we were fundrasing to go to Africa but the situation we were in didn't work out, PTL.



So we knocked on doors to find Gods will and a door opened. So we moved, again, to San Antonio, Texas.


We are now staying with Jaydee's mom, Pandita.


We've been helping her at the Juvinile Centers.


Helping hold down the home front.



Then Jaydee Got injured, playing basketball, and has been out of action for about 1 1/2 months now.


He stays home with the kids and does A LOT of driving.


Even though we are a small home there is still a lot of driving to do. Not only for those in our home but we also help drive the other guys in our family till they fix their car.



5 comments:

e-ric said...

Beloveds
I had to chuckle out loud at Jerrels Big Blue teary eyes!

Love ya

I wish I could a visited

Someday over the rain bow,,
Everybody sing now!!

hehe

Anonymous said...

I swear .. God gave you THE MOST stunning kids alive!

Maria said...

Wow!
I am praying for you guys that everything works out really well! and that you will find a wonderful stable place that you and the kids will love....YOur a great Mom Terry!!

Victoria said...

I love you guys, I admire you for following the Lord, even though His plans weren't necessarily your plans. I miss you, come see us again soon!! Had a lot of fun last time. Oh and I finally updated my blog, after months of not posting. heh...check it out xoxo

maria said...

Wow It seems like you have had a trying year!! Hoping that things are looking up for you all!!--He cant do anything else but care for his little ones and you certainly have a few of those!! they are sooo very very cute you should consider modeling for them...Any how wishing you all the best--lots of happy Peacefull days and STABILITY!!