Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another ThanxLiving

Man, I have so much to be thankful for. To this day it is hard for me to believe that Jesus loves me this much. More and more I find myself saying in my mind, “I don’t deserve this”, I don’t deserve this”. And even more and more the blessings continue, washing away the grief of my past. Adding up the past two years, I could easily make a list of all the things I am thankful for. I ain’t good with calculations, but I bet if I did, it’d be pretty big.

With so much to be thankful for, it’s hard to go in order and put them all into words. It is much easier for me to thank him for his blessings when I am reminded of them, kind of a “spare of the moment” type thing, which is fine with me, and I believe he listens and knows my heart. But since there is in fact so much to thank him for, so much that even my mind, my mouth, or even my typing and spelling can’t do it justice; I will go ahead and thank him for my most recent blessings, the ones that have had the greatest impact on my life… Thank you for your love, Jesus!

Anyhow, I know you all are probably doin what everyone else in my home does when I post pic's of the lil man. but you all needa see some of these; the faces he makes around a table full of thanks giving food is pretty funny. So go ahead, call me a "Doting Father", see if I care! as long as he's this cute, thats exactly what I'll be... hehe

Love you'z..









Happy ThanxLiving, Ya'll


19 comments:

Boo ya said...

awww he looks so perfect in that lil suit!!!!!! i just wana smother him!xx

Babylove said...

Awww, that is the most awsome baby suit ever. And I just love his eyes, total knock out!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Whistles...

Marie Clay said...

dude, Odin's got style... look at those faces, too. He is so expressive, must get his charisma from his Dad.
JD, ur probably the coolest dad a little guy could have. He is gona be a big guy too, you should teach him to box or something... God he is going get so many chicks... Terry, you must be so proud
God, I'll bet many a loser is super jealous of JD right now... oh well
an Odin is gona get a Brazilian, American passport AND Be Canadian Too, how cool is that"!

e-ric said...

My Lord the kid is super psychic already
see'n n the Spirit & all

What a kids

the whole evil world is n danger now

Wow

Sweet

U guys rule
ILU

proud to have donated to the cause

haha

Van Odin :D

Anonymous said...

Man is he balling. heh, he's a cute looking penguin.

Marie Clay said...

polishing wine bottles?? what the heck?
it was a joke.. a part of my sick humor!!

Jaydee and Terri said...

Hahahahaha............

Anonymous said...

well it was prophetic & no joke Ree

cause of 'in charge', charged prayers for $, which will put you in palaces :D

I actually could see it in a vision, U the wine-glasses & a plush place :D

Galadriƫl said...

Gee, that kid is cute with the largest I've ever seen on a baby.

Victoria said...

wow, Odin is so cute..and those eyes..are they going to stay so blue? You guys are such a cute little family, miss you and love you lotz

Anonymous said...

a must see

intro:

Amy is a young & dear friend of our sister Kitty & girlfriend of about 7 yrs to Mike, Kitty's son.

Amy had two kidney transplantes before 20, the 2nd who was failing, too!

Mike Really loves her so, guess what he did!!!

U have to see this clip!

Be patient, it's almost 10min long (highly worth it) & 1st part is this nice young doctor showing his great work,,then,,the Good Part!

Cheers
&
Jn 15:13

souldoctorVn

http://current.com/items/87240711_love_and_organs

Anonymous said...

how u guys like 1000 concubines song?

haha

pa

Amythos said...

hahaha what are you guys doing to him that his eyes are open so wide??
he's sooooo cute!!!!
I miss you guys, hope everything is going well.

e-ric said...

did u check ree dancing?

http://joeamaranthine.blogspot.com/2007/12/gabi-music-video.html

:D

Amanda Rudow said...

Oh Lord, yours is the cutest baby ever. His eyes are like permanently wide.

Merry Cmas and Happy New Year to you three!

Anonymous said...

hows the weather?

bundle up

:D

LYA

the abomnible snow pa

haha

Renee said...

awwww hes way too perfect for words!! those eyes are too much ...can i keep him?