Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Mama'z Visit

She came, she kissed'm, she spoiled'm with love. She kept tellin me how similar I was to My puppy when I was a puppy once, which was slightly annoying, though good to know . She took extra steps to try and school me in front of the home why Veggies are good for me. Don't worry Mom, I'll start liking Veggies once I get sick of meat.
It was the first time I seen her in years. Someone who ain't seen their mother in several years would probably notice any aging features, but I have to admit from the way she'd smile while holdin Odin in her arms, you'd think she was in her mid-twenties. It was good having her, hope she comes back to New York City sometimes, so I could show off my skills in gettin around through public trans. Tx Mama, I love ya.... As for your cookin, what can I say? You Still Got It!








13 comments:

... said...

Those are some funny faces JD! You gotta have patience with grandmas, they enjoy it so much it oozes out of them. Your little man is adorable!

Marie Clay said...

OMG, mom looks so happy, isn't she sooo very cute.. I miss her
Love you JD

e-ric said...

YES, she is very happy about ODIN & her Super Parents!

JAYDEE,,U are really crazy! Crazy in Love with GOD & your little & big Family,,that's for sure! Your Sweet Faces U gonna save forever!
(a granpa speakin, lol)

Yup, Pandita is adorable & she was Very Nice to me on my last visit to her state! GBh

She is Truely Blessed & me too with such Wonderful kids & grankids & loved ones!

Kisses to You all & Warm HUGS & FUNNY Faces too!

Viva Odin!!!!

Boo ya said...

shes absolutley beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet! she looks very happy and beautiful indeed, I can imagine how happy my mom will also be when she finally meets Reilly...too cool!

Anonymous said...

WOW, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I cant get over it!

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

so sweet, she looks very cute youthful!
--clare

Anonymous said...

what about the baby,,,

jus kidding

We have to see all the sweetness thereof in each one! hehe

gnpa bones

Anonymous said...

ahahhahha Jaydeee, stop it with the faces already! hahah ur going to make me drop my computer. lol. I love u guys!!!xxx

Anonymous said...

man ur scaring the baby, with that mean nigga face bro..........J/K man....anyhow............u guys look great......reminds me when my lil boy, Reilly was born.......I had that same happy-dumb-daddy-face on........lol.....anyhow man...my best wishes and congrats on ur new baby and awesome lil family.....luv u guys......

Thiago

Anonymous said...

haha,,,,we got mo niggaz n da family now,,haha

whitygramps

e-ric said...

i changed my comments on my blog, to where anyone can comment any time (I think)
hoping to get a comment :D

What you all been doing!

Love ya

Vn

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOREVER

Teeny said...

Ahhh, Dee, I finally met your mini. He's so sweet, do you think I can just steal him away for a little while?? You guys can come take him when he's 16.

I love you, write sometime, xxx