Sunday, January 13, 2008

OUR TRIP TO CANADA


Steve and Abi were kind enough to let us stay in their room while they were on a trip. Meanwhile, Odin's been pressuring me to teach him how to drive... He did good, just needs to work on controlling the car using the steering wheel.


The Trip to Canada was great, we got a lot of needed fellowship. But all good things must come to an end, so it's time to head home. Spent our final morning playing soccer with the homes in the area, and right afterwards began the long trip back home. So we put on read please for devotions. Odin needs to concentrate more on the word and less on learning to drive.


Home at last. Odin doesn't handle change very well, so the trip was difficult for him and he wasn't very happy most of the time. I think he was overwhelmed by it all. Once he got in the door and he realized he was home he was all smiles and giggles.


So we're back, Odin's sleeping and It's Terri and I's night off. I Tried taking a random picture of the Lovely Terri when I realized the camera settings were on record. It's good to be home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is SooOOOoo Beautifully and Cutely Funny and SWEET!

Tks SOOOOOO much for sharing,
your Wonderful Selves with us!

Made My Day!

Now, I shall seek to make Clips :P

Wish I was so cute! ha

PapaVan

Only thing is po kid gonna memeorise Word w/robot style voice! haha

Jaydee and Terri said...

Naw, man...you are cute! haha

Sam said...

Hahaha!
The film with Odin giggling reminds me off the squid alein in MIB that Will Smilth delivered...
(Cute)

Miss you Jaydee and hope that we'll be able to go to your wedding....
Love to Terri and Odin.

Stephanie~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amythos said...

haha...
'I think its recording'
poor thing