Thursday, January 31, 2008

noise, confusion, and mayhem

That's what you get when you have 12 children in the house. And I AM looooooving it. Yes, sire Joan and Tracy are visiting for two weeks along with their small brood of six(along with Victoria and Tania). So yes, we are over run with the pitter patter of little feet. It's nice to see all the little one's again, and sad to know that they won't grow up remembering their Auntie Terri, sob. Oh, well I can't have everything and I will be more then busy enough with my own brood. The pregnancy is coming along fine, I haven't been getting sick, just a little indigestion but nothing to have a cow about. I'm keeping myself on a strict diet, trying to hopefully avoid that dreaded "morning" sickness. On the other hand I have become quite the cranky monster, and everyone in my home has had quite enough of me I think. Hmmm, must work on that, I need to try and be more agreeable, grin.

6 comments:

Jaydee and Terri said...

I Agree!





xXxX

Anonymous said...

Bless you Terri with the Mother Holy Spirit Comforter & well
all the sweet helprs you can get,,,to make it easy enuff & smooth for you
& that you will Face the Light of Love & Power at all times,,even as you feel negatives,,
that they may turn totally positive!

:D

iVnPa

Maya said...

As far as being cranky or the 'cranky monster', its something I experienced during my pregnancies. But lately ... maybe with having all the kiddos growing up I have been a tad bit crankier then usual, is it in the moon this month and is affecting us Cancers?

Jaydee and Terri said...

mmm...Moon, must be!

love ya Maya

e-ric said...

go to MoonBucks
they have the Best coffee! :D

Also, you can call on the people n the moon.
I guarantee they will really Cheer you on by the billions,,,if you jus listen.

Hey,
Microsoft is trying to buy Yahoo
so, I got a google e-mail to try out!

keycraft144@gmail.com

C ya

Happy Super Tuesday
The last 2minute of SuperBowel was Super Great , uh? Very Spiritual!

Also,I saw the movie, "Pursuit of Pappiness" with Will Smith,,a real life story of a way-underdog who made it with the never-give-up spirit!

:D

e-ric said...

no time to post eh

hehe

me neether

:P

lv u a