Thursday, February 21, 2008

baby love

Odin is my little cuddle bug. I spend most of the day with him so he is quite attached to me, a little too attached. Daddy is gone so much that Odin doesn't know him so well, and gets a little confused when he gets into bed with us. Of course then Jaydee gets jealous that Odin likes me more, but I just tell him to wait a few years then Odin will adore him and want to be just like him.
He's starting to get a little spoiled I think, too much love and cuddles. Jaydee tries to discipline him with stern looks and a stern voice. We started trying to get him to go to sleep by himself in his own bed. Some days go well and some days, not so well. Today was a backsliding day and he slept in bed with me during nap times, oh well, tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

e-ric said...

da kid needs a spankng already,,hahahaha

GBY
We call on da Keys of Odin Raising
& da baby in da Tummy Growing

& Heaven's communications All-Knowing

:D

Vn

Anonymous said...

Judah and Aidan sleep with Sam and I. I don't remember the last time I could actually stretch in my own bed... But I love them. Guess I'll be seeing you Jaydee and Odin soon. :)