Monday, February 18, 2008

Wedding Planning

Not easy... they got me on communications, not easy. More people are comin than I thought, so it's a definite struggle tryin a fit everyone. No matter how close your friends are that are coming, Family always comes first. Not that I have a problem with it, I guess you just can't please everyone. This month has been a ride for sure; fund raising to get ahead, planning for the feast, planning for the wedding, Shepherding, and all that home life implies, it's all pretty stressful. But I tell ya what. This feast was great for me, I loved it, feelin like I can take on the world for Jesus. Today, I'm goin back to New York City to fund raise some more and take care of business. The first arrival will be my lil sister Marie, it'd do me good to see her again. And so the count down begins...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I know your wedding is going to be great. Wish I could be there, but you chose a week day, and well we already discussed this.

Love you and best of luck.

e-ric said...

My Beautiful Son :D

the Rad Rapper
or the Holy Grail

LOL

U look great son
Deep in Heavenly Passion

Bless U & Terri

Only an Outstanding Miracle
could get me there

I need pray more

JESUS,
said, I don't have to go because
we can relive this & much more later :D

Make to good clips

HAPPY B DAY FAMILY

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ruthie, was wishin you could come, but so be it. and dont worry, i won't make ya feel bad about it, as long as you find time to come on your off time.

No Warries, man... If it's the Lords will for you to come, he'll make the way, if not? so be it. but until then, i'm a keep duking it out with that angel till he dislocates my hip again..ha

e-ric said...

Yes, TYJ, Tks for responding faithfully to yo ole papa,,,I really appreciate any notes,,,

pls mention to all my other loved ones
they better communicate or I will send an angel to spank their hands,,lol

And, about the wrestling with the angel/hip comment,,:D

We are the Real Isreal man
so,
May ALL ur Stresses
be messes
for da devils crowd
& turn yo ashes into beauty proud
& yo Sweet Wonderful Wedding
wife, kids, friends & Family
BE
Happy as Heaven with Thee!

Tks for all ur Dedication & Hard work,,

Ur a # One Type Papa

Anonymous said...

You're still the sexy man I remember. That pic reminds me of the last time we were together. Can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Its going to be a wedding to remember hommie everythings going to go as the lord plans and after we're going to set the family on fire with some new sounds

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Philly-Dee

Anonymous said...

It does sound like a fellow cancer comment... I would agree - but this is a different anonymous person, but fellow cancer as well.- :)

Anonymous said...

man, I'm sittin here clueless...