Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Little Orangutan

Little Odin is now 7 months old and is getting cuter every day. Last month he got his two bottom teeth and learned how to sit up with out falling over.



Now he is getting ready to crawl. He rolls all over the place and almost gets up on his hands and knees but he hasn't quite gotten it yet, he just doesn't seem to want to put the effort into it.




He cries mama whenever he is distressed or if he sees me and can't be with me, which of course I love because it makes me feel special. Of course he loves being with daddy and daddy claims he said dada, but I haven't heard him say that yet.





Now that spring is here he loves playing outside he just hates the sun so we wears a dorky little sun hat outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the top pic is when Oden heard about Joeys plight

:D

Pa