Friday, August 29, 2008

Naked Cowboy


So I'm in Jersey City, hittin the lights and I walked up to a tricked out Cadillac Escalade with a topless, long haired, white dude, with a Jesus Tattoo on is left shoulder. I thought to myself, "he seems famous", naw, "His probably just some stripper. Anyways, not caring to ask, and without giving him special treatment, I did my thing. He threw in 7 dollars. I'm assuming he might have been a little annoyed with the fact I didn't recognize him, so to make himself known, He threw in his card as well. once the light turned green I was like.... I think I just seen New Yorks Naked Cowboy. looked at the card, "yup, it was him". anyways..I guess he of all people should know the struggle.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iz he really naked

HAHAHA

maybe ui should try something JD

HAHA

Anyways

I am heading for Kansas to ride tornados & see the real Wizard of AHHZ

Terri
I really feel for you
Ur a Wonderful MOM
& baby maker :D

I sawe that movie a few yrs ago
& could see where ur coming from

Bless U with Safe & Wonderfully Great Delivery

All will be well with thee & jd & baby2

ILY

Sam said...

Special!

Queen Killjoy said...

Wait, you're telling me you didn't recognise the naked cowboy? He's the only guy who dares to run around in tighty-whiteys wrapped in a flag!! Shame on you Jaydee!

Anonymous said...

yeah well, i noticed somfin was different with him... but yeah...interesting fella.