Friday, September 12, 2008

Here comes the next Virgo

It's 4:30 and I've been having contractions since 1:30 or so. I haven't woken anyone up yet to tell them as I want to make sure they get plenty of sleep. They are about 60 sec. and about three minuets apart. I'm so happy he is finally coming. Please pray for me, I want to be a better trouper this time, last time I wasn't such a nice person to be around. Anyhow, I'm just trying to do stuff to make the time go by faster and to get my mind off the contractions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

push terri push
scream jd scream

e-ric said...

It iz done
it's a son
Je-----00ps forgot ----Sky
Not Jeron but
Anyways

I am rejoicing with you

GLAD ur all ok
&
JESUS HEAL UP TERRI
& KEEP BABY free from this bad old world
& make'm a Blessings as they are more daily

PPPPAAARRTTYYYY TIME

WHHHOOPEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE

WAY TA GOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Yay congrats!! hope all goes well