Thursday, September 11, 2008

Virgo'z Shot Out

Just a quick shot out to those Virgos in my life, their such wonderful creatures and deserve recognition. It's funny, some of the closest people to me share the zodiac of some of the farthest people from me. I know it's probably wrong of me, and probably even wronger that I'm mainly referring to the male Virgos. As much as I try, I've never been able to get along with Virgo dudes, and I can easily tell you why, but I won't. But hey! The Lord has been really workin in my life in that area. For example: My first two son's are Virgo's. I think God knows how much it's been a hold up in my life in not relating to them or understand them, that he's seen fit to give me TWO from the jump, just to help me understand them and be sensitive to how they tick. So yeah, as cute and intelligent as Odin is, in the back of my mind I'm dreading his teen years. But who cares, I know I'm a try and be the best Father to them I can be. So don't worry old Nemesis's out there, I'll do better when I come back around.
As for the female Virgo's, forget about it!!!! They always seems to automatically snag a special place in my heart from the moment I meet'm. I don't know what it is, but I love ya'll like crazy!!! And this is the month most of you turn a year older, and a year lovelier.
So to the ones who dominate the month of September, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! I pray that this year will bring you closer to Jesus, that you will once again reignite what makes you happy in life.
To My son's, Caddell Odin, and Jarrell Skye. Odin I love you so much; thank you for makin me so proud this morning as you took your first 2 steps, sorry for being insensitive to the fact that you just wanna do it on your own time. But I'm glad you did it not once for me, but a second time for Mommy, even when you didn't want to, Happy Birthday! As For Jarrell, I can't wait to see ya. I know you are nice and warm in mommy's tummy and you, like Odin, ain't in a hurry to try anything new. But the world is actually kinda nice, and we'd love to see you. And besides, Mommy's tired of carrying you around, and it would be loving of you if you'd come out from hiding anytime soon... I love you and Happy future Birthday!

Happy Birthday Steph, sorry for not making a more specific post for you, but I want you to know that I love you and am proud of you. You've come such a long way from drawing on the bathroom wall with your poop! Happy Birthday! (haha, had to)

I know I'm probably gonna miss some of you, so feel free to comment to remind me!!!
But Happy Birthday....

Odin

Jarrell

Stephanie

Lani

Josie

Doe

Rick ( I know we don't talk much, but Happy Birthday Bro)

Ryan

Jason

Angel

Sam

Martyn

Clare

and everyone else I left out... comment and I'll add your name on the list....
I love ya'z and happy birtthday!!!!

out peace

6 comments:

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

I'm virgo, (yay)! Turned 26 yesterday :o).
love you,
Clare

Anonymous said...

hehe...Gotcha

Amythos said...

awww, I feel so special to be included in the post as well! 21!! woo hoo!!
Love you guys!

Sam said...

Hahahahaha! I just read this post this morning... Thanks! What can I say? I'm touched. :P 23! Woo hoo!

Oh, it was a bedroom wall just so you know. And just because I like details....What I did, was....

Jk! I'll spare you and any other poor unsuspecting soul who just might read this.

LY too Jaydee and congrats again! Can't wait to see you guys. -xxx

Stephanie~

Anonymous said...

Hey I dont know if that Ryan is me but i am Ryan and im a Vergo.. Love you guys thanks for remembering me!!! Congrats!!! What do you think of the Naked cd?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, bro, that was you and sorry for misspelling your name. I haven't heard the naked CD yet but im lookin forward to it, heard it was a killa...GBY

out peace