Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Flu and Potty Training

So the boys are sick, all four of them have the flu. It started with Odin a few days ago, he started throwing up all night. We did not know how bad it was till Sam and Stephs boys got sick last night, poor Judah has it the worse. Even little Jarrell has it, poor baby is not nursing very much and threw up today. On a brighter note the fire is in the area is dying down, so no worries about that, :).


We started potty training Odin, he still hasn't completely gotten the point, but Jaydee says he's starting to understand. We go through at least 10 pair of underpants a day, but I figure if I use a diaper I'll just be lazy and not put him on the potty.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Awwww it's my little Bull dog all fat and wrinkled... :P

I know I live with you guys now and that it's kinda weird if I post a comment when I could just go up to to you and tell you in person but I AM weird as you know... so I WILL continue with my commenting. ;)

e-ric said...

Sweet Warriors U all R!

OXOXOXO