Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REE!!!!!!


Well, Haven't heard from you in a while; I guess that means you're doin ok. I'm here in Cali and I'm overdosing on Sam. Funny thing is though; with all the laughter and the foolishness, there is always somfin in the back of our minds that knowS it could get even funnier and foolisher, that it's just a matter of that peace of the puzzle being set in its place, which is clearly you. But then again, why take you away from whatever it is that you're doing? The lack of comunication obviously means you are doing good and/or busy which is always good. So for now Sam and I will maintain our "inside joke" insanity. I love you baby sister, and Happy B-day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Marie!


Sidenote: Jaydee, the Steelers are going down!!!!

Anonymous said...

JD
if u read
steffnsams blog
u will get the spirit of the funnies with ReeClay for sure,
& if u have already
well
yes i watched a lot of football & thot of u,,,ahhh

but, mainly & nostalgically
I clicked to "inthehouse" on glitch
& realised u wrote & sang, "blood a da marterz" jus fo me!!!
hahaha

then "do or die" came on,,,allm thsi after Jazmins "eternal" thing,
& after a day I jus had,,wheeew
Totally Stoked out,,

a brother said he can pay my while ___Kplus child support debt,,like by somekind of heavens magic & so I been called da system & getting things straight, & this bro,,,hope'n & prayn da Keys that it IS ALL TRUE!

So jus need your Praises now!!
like Extremly, pls

LOVES

see ya
uknowho

Marie Clay said...

why didnt i ever see this... thanks bro