Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday My Little Fire Cracker

Good morning birthday girl!!!

She is such a better reason to celebrate the 4th of July


I know, it's just a cheesecake....
But we Cancers don't care, it's yummy. Don't her smile say that??

Went to the River Walk


Ate at the Rain Forest Cafe. Was a first for both of us.
Great food and service!

Jarrell did great, Odin on the other hand was overwhelmed by it all.
I mistook him for little Tarzan....

Odin was fine at first, he loved the mechanical crocodile


He also found this God Damned Idol fascinating


But than he saw this thing....... Whatever the heck it is.
It tried to have a chat with him right before he broke into tears and screaming.


Topped the night off with the new transformer movie...
Happy Birthday Terri, I love you.


This is just a clip of Odin lost in his little world of Jay Jay the Jet Plane

5 comments:

e-ric said...

THHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS
SOOOooooOOOOooooooOOOOoOOOOOO
Much for all the Sweet, Fun!!!

Terri
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THANKFUL
GOD sent U
& JD found you
& then sent ODIN
(like in stork movie, of course)
& then Jerrel!


HAPPY B DAY SWEET , LOVELY
TERRI
SORRY, I didnt know when or check this earlier!

Keep those fire-works poppn! :)

TKS Son
for that Precious Space kid
clip,,
another sky pilot ,,whooopppeeeee
& for your humorous
exciting pics & comments....
even tho a bit weird,,jk

Give my sincerest love to all

c ya

Hugs

papa ivn

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

Happy birthday, Love you hun Your a great mom. Love you sis!!!

Marie Clay said...

HAPPY Birthday Terry!! YOur the best!
I love you...
JD be super nice to her Amen??!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Terri! Sorry, I was getting your birthday mixed up with another person-SORRY! I love you and I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope you have a wonderful year! -xxx

On another note: Odin's hair!!! Love it!

Maria said...

haha That was almost Spooky--But cute too..BTW who is Jarell?? Do you guys have Three kids???-Sorry Im soo out of the Loop!