Friday, April 16, 2010

OMG

We took the kids to the dog park right near our house today before Jaydee had to work. We then decided to stop my Chick-Fil-A for lunch. The place was crowded but we managed to find a small table to eat lunch. In the middle of of our lunch Jaydee mouths to me that Odin has gone poop. (we have been potty training him and as long as we remind him he goes in the potty.) So I carry him to the bathroom expecting a disaster but there was nothing there, I put him on the toilet and he went pee, I asked him if he needed to go poop but he said no. So we finished our meal and Jaydee took the kids to play. Ten minutes later disaster struck and sure enough Odin had pooped in the play area, NOOOOOOO. I grabbed Odin and rushed him to the bathroom to clean him up leaving poor Jaydee to deal with the disaster and the gossiping, over reactions of the mothers and their kids. Jaydee was so mad, I felt really bad, as I probably should have put a diaper on Odin even though he has never made a mess like that in public. As soon as the mess was taken care of we got out of there as fast as we could, needless to say we won't be going back there ever again.
Looking on the bright side, It will make a fantastic story to tell Odin when he gets older, ha ha ha.

No comments: