Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sick???

Last week I felt sick, the flu I thought. Weird, as I never get sick, but I was. I spent the day trying to sleep and take it easy, which is hard to do when you have two little kids running around begging for attention. The next day I was still feeling bad, almost like a hangover I thought, I continued to baby my stomach and tried to stay cheerful while caring for the boys. After the third day I joked to Jaydee, maybe I'm pregnant, ha ha ha...... Which of course got me thinking, am I late??? I don't know I haven't been keeping track. There was only one thing left to do, we stoped by the pharmacy for a test. All I could think of the rest of the day was, am I, am I, AM I? We got home, Jaydee put the kids for nap. When I came out of the bathroom Jaydee couldn't read the smile on my face. Are u??
Its positive. Yes, I am pregnant.

7 comments:

Maya said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Maybe this time a little girl? Hope you feel better though soon.
Maya

samson said...

congrats Terrie and JD I see u 2 r keeping up with us.lol maybe this time u will get a girl. I know my dude is saying boy, boy.

e-ric said...

SO Glad for you & the whole world that will be affected in so many good ways :D

sorry, I nevr look at our google blogs :(

c ya

Stephanie said...

WOW! Congratulations! You guys make beautiful babies and you are an perfect mother! :) LY!!!!

ambie said...

Congratulations to you :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope your morning sickness passes quickly and that the transition from 2 to 3 is easy for you. Call me sometime. Love you, Timna

Marie Clay said...

mmmmm boy!!!
I hope it's a girl..she'll be so pretty