Saturday, December 11, 2010

The baby is HERE

Baby is finally here after 41 weeks of waiting. I'm sooo happy. The birth went well, it started around 5 am and he was born at 12 am, so about 7 hours half the time of my other two. Mom was here to help me which I am hugely thankful for (Thank you mom and everyone who made her trip here possible), and of course Jaydee was here as well.
We just picked his full name, Niall Joao Pinho. Niall is for my dad who passed away a month before I found out I was pg, it is a variant of my dads second name Neil. Joao is for Jaydee it is the Portuguese form of the name John or Juan which is Jaydees first name. Niall was born 8 lbs. 14 oz. 1 1/2 lbs. bigger then the other two boys, which makes him chubby and cute.
I'm in the hospital till Sunday, resting away from the boys for a few days Lord knows once I get home it will be hard to rest with them being so demanding, but I do miss them anyway.










2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! You & the baby look great...he's so cute & chubby!!

Josie said...

congrats you guys...now the family is complete! yay!