Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You are the best gift I never knew I wanted.

When I found out I was pregnant with you I thought the timing couldn't be worse. We had just moved on our own, we were barely making it every month and we were already working so hard. I didn't know how we were going to manage, but we did, day by day my pregnancy progressed. I came to accept you coming into our lives, but I still wondered how we would cope once you were born. Things were challenging enough with two kids how would it be with three? Then you were born and I fell in love with you from the moment you were put my arms. I hadn't felt this way about your brothers, it had taken me while to completely fall for them, but with you it happened right away. Now I look at you and I feel so much joy and love. You are the most magical thing in my life right now, the best Christmas present I could have ever wished for. I love you so much.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet.....it brought tears of happiness to my eyes. It shows how much love you have in your heart for children. I love you and can't wait to meet my newest little nephew. :)
Timna

Teacup said...

That's beautiful! Praying you have a wonderful year in every way.