Friday, April 13, 2007

Four Months Finished

Okay, so four months of creating our little one have come and gone and here I am still working on making him bigger (no, I don't know if it's a boy that's just what Jaydee wants, so that's what I call the baby). My belly now feels like a fish bowl with my little fishy swimming around exploring his little world. I've taken up gardening for exercise, I don't know what the heck I'm doing I just like being outside digging in the dirt and trying to make something grow. I'm pretty much over the sickness part I just get hit with it every now and then, tank you Jesus. I'm gonna take a pic soon of my little pot belly and post for all to see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, our little fishy...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, post, post, and post some more! Terri, hun, we want to see how you've grown and changed!Smooches!

Anonymous said...

Getting married huh??

Anonymous said...

look who has a blog now....