Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Lady Of The Night

She who soundlessly glides through the world of my imagination

Whispering words of little meaning to my carnal, sleeping ears

The language of the Angels

Dancing for the Moon in expressions of eternal gratitude for light in blackened sun

Her tearful trust in that which eyes see not, hence Wisdom is found

In this she gives life

As mountains crumble in the crystal glaze of her stare

And mighty men fall into the reality of powdered bones, filling her hour glass

She is my fondest past and my dreamy present as the future draws nigh

Touching the stars and kissing the sky

She who loves the night and embraces destiny with outstretched arms

She who has no idea I posted this…..

Her laughter or my immediate Death is cretin…..



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belly dance 4 me, belly dance 4 me

Anonymous said...

Jaydee, you the man!
Boy is she sexy!

Rosita said...

Haha... I think you're immediate death will be tolling out the bells!

Woozers said...

Ai yi yi! That woman is just way too hot! Can't someone do something about this please??


(Heh, no worries, you know I love you. Congrats on small baby!!)

Anonymous said...

Aw Boo, so nice of you to drop by... how have you been? I hear you have great responsibilities now... GBY and I love you... Keep fighting

out peace

Anonymous said...

Lovely

pa

Maria said...

Wow JD You are Quite the Poet Mann! that was really good!
I guess I should know right--being a rapper and all,
Lots of love to you and yours and your little one. Post some pics of the Belly! I bet its gonna be HUGE!
Poor little Terry-Ha
Luv ya

Teeny said...

You guys are perfect...its like, wow.

I miss terri, and I miss you..was great seeing you again at wordstock.

Miss you, bro. I love you.

Anonymous said...

love ya Teeny.....xx

Paul said...

Very Nice!