Thursday, April 12, 2007

ON IT 4 ANOTHER ROUND

So I guess I'm gonna be hitting up Wordstock once again. Haven't rapped for anything all year, except for the SGA thingamawhacker, so you can expect me to be rusty. Though I stand with the experienced opinion that Rappers don't gotta practice, it's just somfin that happens. Please pray that the prep for a new set goes well when i get to Cali, and that all travel details go smoothly.

This here is done by my brother and best friend, Samson, aka "Rebel". One of these days we'll be hitting the Wordstock stage together. But until then, he'll keep bustin out with rap lyrics and ideas that only his uniquely gifted mind can come up with... I'll be missin you at Wordstock, Brother. Keep ya head up!....Missionary G'z 4 real.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are the church of brotherly love
& sisterly revolution and we have the Keys of the Kingdom.

Rev. 3:7-13

Nice work ya'll



Also, growing in Love, Faith & prophecy,

yo pa

Rev. 3:7-13

Anonymous said...

Tx man, Love ya

Anonymous said...

Some cool stuff man, looking foward to seeing you at WS

Anonymous said...

Hopefull somebody will use this for a word stock poster