Monday, March 10, 2008

IT'Z TRANSLATED MUSIC

Ok People... Though I've always repped the "6-1-4", (in laymen terms, the C.O., the scarlet Mid-west, the Buckeye City, or who "learned" folks like to call, "Columbus, Ohio") I have never claimed bloods or crips, folks or Latin King. I've never claimed any gang other than the "The Family International". And since I'll rep The Family till I die, I am privileged to be part of the "Translated Music Group" who will do what they can to deliver new, inspired, and high quality electronic music that can and will be bumped throughout todays Family music revolution. Every 10-15 days The Translated Gang will work to post 1-2 new tracks that you can and should feel free to download at your pleasure. Heck, we even got high quality wall papers to down load, so don't front! If you need Party joints, Spiritually inclined joints, cranks to groove to, and if you ain't a sucka! Hit us up here--->>> http://www.translatedmusic.com/ .
I'm happy to be workin with these talented and dedicated music headz, and yes... I too will be privileged to put out my music through this site. So on behalf of the "Translated Music Group", We love you, and Happy Downloading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't everybody jump at once now

Anonymous said...

614 for life hommie you know how we do it C.O.G all day everyday
go head give them something to move to and now that i'm unleased u dont have to only hear yourself anymore. and by the way it was a honor working with u and p dee

angie said...

huh what
i thought you were a rapper

p.s.
congratulations on ur marriage man

Anonymous said...

and I thought you was Rocker, what you doin commenting on a rappers post?... hahaha, miss ya Ang, hows Japan treatin you? keep in touch...

out peace