Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wedding Bells











It feels like spring outside, it's hard to believe that one week ago I was outside in crisp winter air vowing to live with and love for all of eternity the man that is my husband. It's true, I have just passed my one week wedding anniversary. These last few weeks have been very busy and hectic. It was worth it all the wedding was perfect, and it was great fun visiting with my new family. On top off all that Jaydee got to spend our honeymoon with some very talented people, recording and doing other music related things. It feels wonderful to say that I am a happily married woman.
We would like to say a big thanks for those who made this wedding possible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding was a blast it was full of fun and coldness. Me and my fam enjoyed it so much can't wait to see u guys again. Tell O Rob said waz up.

e-ric said...

JD,,u smiln for everyone?

I sent prayer to your mom

she answered she was fine now

u probably know that by now

Beautiful Family

TYJESUS

LOVE U AAAALLLLLLL

OXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOOX

Christina Cuevas said...

hey congratulations, you both look look great!! Praying for terri and her pregnancy..gb you guys

Amythos said...

I've been waiting for these picture for what seems like forever!
I'm so happy for you both!
Congratulations and I so wish I could have been able to make it, love you so much!!

GeminiSide said...

Congrats you guys!
Looks like a very cute, original wedding!
Wishing you the best!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautifal pics of your wedding. Congrats!!
-brit