Monday, July 21, 2008

Anderson "Spider" who???

Oh, thats right, "Silva"!!!!! Don't mean to sound nationalistic or anythin, but I just like the idea of sharing both nationality and name with the worlds best fighter. With continued domination of the UFC, and five word cups under our belt, I'd like to thank Brazilian athletes for makin us "not so Brazilian Brazilians" look good, or at least allowing us Brazilians who love sports to have various teams and athletes to fall back on. We lost one world cup, (big deal), but in the name of "healthy national pride" (if there is such a thing), I'm havin fun keepin my eye on this slinky and lanky afro Brazilian who has dominated the MMA world (don't worry, his fights don't last long).

And I haven't forgotten our womans Volly-ball team. Always a pleasure to watch...........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the spider the best pound for pound fighter around until i get a hold of him lol

Anonymous said...

Good point!

Sam said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, them Brazilians...

I'm working on my jumps for blocking and spikes btw!!! ;) Some day I'll be able to jump higher than you! Na na na na na!

-xxx

Stephanie~

Anonymous said...

Yeah,
when I go be with JESUS
I might come & possess this guy visit u or even some of our enemies!

ha

white pa

O by the way
seems Oden has the right idea
& is getting undressed to dress for the real fight! :D

Marie Clay said...

its the beans i tell you, if not for those beans we would be as lame as all the other counries... jk hahah
Da Silva baby!!! sexy on too