Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day One At Home...


Thats right, I am not going to the family reunion with everyone else. Not because I wouldn't dig meeting unmet Primus', or just spendin time with the Primus family. It's because I would like to take advantage of an empty house to record vocals more freely. Yes, that is what I'll find myself doing most of the time here. I hope everyone understands that I don't wanna use my vacation time to record. Last vacation time was spent on that and Terri and I didn't spend anytime together. So this is the way it has to be. Also would like to point out for all you who are already thinkin what a bad husband I am for leaving my poor pregnant wife with our son to pursue the selfish desire of music. I offered; no, more like pushed to have Odin stay back with me. Though it seems that it is important for the whole family to be able to meet him, which is understandable. I am sure they'll all have great fun at the reunion; I plan on puttin my time here to good use as well. Besides, who's gonna feed the Cat? who's gonna feed the Dog? who's gonna feed the fish? who's gonna be on patrol for thieves, vampires, and zombies? who's gonna run around the house naked for the next 5 days? Thats right, yours truly! Nothin but loneliness and ire quietness is gonna faze this trooper. Bring it on!!!!!

1 comment:

... said...

LOL! That's right! God forbid the "run around the house naked" part should be neglected! Have fun!