Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family Reunion-Day 1

My family is having a family reunion, and everyone is going to be here except Timna, so it almost a complete reunion.
We had to send some people ahead to get things set up, and since we only have so much room in the car me and Odin got to go a few days early. Odin was a very good boy for such a long drive, not that he didn't fuss, he did, but over all he was quite good.


So me, Odin, Kat, and the OC's are at the apartment for a few days till everyone else gets here and then we get to go stay in a hotel, yippee.
Here is our little sleeping angel (in daddy's bed at the apartment).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He seems distressed...

Anonymous said...

that brings back some multi memories of U skirming kids,,hahaha

P guy
Needs some wake up Praises
or
Pick me up & give me some love,,
ha
Granpa speaking
Well
I know he
like us
get plenty availablity to LOVE
we jus gotta reach out
of course if we dont feel it right away
we gotta have faith

no battles
no victories
& dont rescue me prematurally right

wheeew
didnt know I could get soo much from a po skwermin
Odin

hehe