Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Educators Seminar

Well the Educators Seminar is finished and I'm at my brother Tim's house resting up and waiting for my next and final trip...for now. The Seminar was as good as I hoped it would be. I feel like I'm still I long way off from being a good teacher, but I'm glad that this Seminar taught me so much and that I'm now more determined to become a better more well trained teacher. I just want to say a big thank you to the Activated homes, they sacrificed so much to pull this Seminar together and I and everyone else who attend are deeply grateful and thankful.




Jarrell slept through most of the classes which I'm thankful for.



I spent a lot of time with "the girls" going around town, hanging out, eating, getting cheated, etc. This "nice" Mexican man offered to let us use his stuff for free to take a picture, after we finished he mentioned his tip. Then we had a wonderful adventure with a not so cheep, cheep lunch. The girls know what I'm talking about, ha ha ha.




On the last day got to go to a winery. It was very interesting although I couldn't hear what the tour guide was saying.


I got to see little Katie, Phil, and Timna while I was there. It was nice to see them again.



As exciting and as wonderful a learning experience this Seminar was, I still really missed my Jaydee.

8 comments:

Boo ya said...

That last picture is so gorgeous, Terri you're so beautiful.

e-ric said...

WOW
Teacher
Accoutant
Nice
I am proud father in
law of CHRIST! :D

Yes, even before I saw the other pics above
I decided
the last is the best pic,
not discounting the significance
of education which we & many need,
but,
Thy Beauty
& the baby
Surely blossoms
amoungst the grape vines,,,

haha
poetic no

hehe

Rock'm all girl

Bless ya with Jaydee soon

ivn

Anjie said...

Terri.. Have to say you look really stunning in that last pic.. Looks so angelic, so motherly.. I bet Jaydee is going to love it too.

Anonymous said...

yeah, he coming to mama, like real soon,,TYJ

:D

pa

Anonymous said...

Wa hop'n?
I mean, what happened?

Did JD n Odin make it ok?

:D

pa Vn

GeminiSide said...

I know it's repetitive, but I just wanted to say it to WOW, Terri, I can only hope I look half that good after have two cute kids, you are super gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Terri. Such a nice post! I REALLY miss you and I especially like the pic of you in the vineyard. Who took it?:):)
Keep posting so we can keep commenting and I'll be sure to catch some more photographic memories of you if I ever see you again. XXX!

Babylove said...

Hey there, don't know you personally but I thougth that last pic of you nursing is just superb!! You look so good. Cheers to cute babies & cute mommies. Keep up the good work!