Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is here

So the holiday season is here, Thanksgivings has come and gone and now it's Christmas. This Christmas is particularly significant for me because it's my first Christmas away from my family. It was hard at first but I've passed the difficult readjusting stage. I still really miss my family, but I'm happy for the change and I'm sure they are having a wonderful Christmas. Things have been rough and we will have a scanty Christmas this year, but I'm so thankful because I know the Lord is doing it because he wants us to grow in faith. I know that he won't fail us and I'm looking forward to all that he will do for us when he knows we need it. I'm glad that we won't have much this Christmas because it has shown me that you don't need much to still have a wonderful Christmas.

Some of the things I'm thankful for this year are my wonderful family. This is my second Christmas with a family of my own, it's a wonderful feeling and one that I wouldn't trade for anything. I'm also thankful for Sam and Steph and the patience they've had with us, thanks so much guys we are so very grateful. Then of course there is my wonderful husband he's been so understanding and helpful to me in all of this. So Merry Christmas to one and all, I love and am praying for you.

Odin playing in the leaves in NewYork

Odin playing in the leaves in California

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Terri hes so cute... and so skinny. I miss you guys so much. Give Odin Jd and Jerrel a big kiss for me.

-Kat

Anonymous said...

Miss you too Kat. Love you bunches, muah.