Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So my boys are growing up so fast. Jarrell has started laughing, baby laughs are sooo cute. He cries when ever I put him down or if I leave him alone where he can't see me. He's got the same gray/blue eyes that Odin does and is losing all his hair, ha.


Odin has started talking, he says baw(ball), dis(this) when he want to know what something is, and the sounds of the letters a b c. Odin loves doing his flash cards, and putting things into holes, no pun intended. His new favorite toy is a potato head and veggie friends set. He likes going to the park and I sometimes let him walk part of the way. it's so cute to watch him as he gets distracted easily, watching bugs, playing in the leaves, or running up and down a hill.



This Christmas was a sad one for us as Sam's mother, Kim, passed away Christmas Day. She was fighting cancer and the Lord took her home to her heavenly reward where she won't suffer any more. Please pray for her family durring this difficult time.

3 comments:

e-ric said...

How come
U like
got all the coolest
kids in da universe
& der kin to me
& like the most cool pics
with details
that astound the viewer
& like a sweet wify behind da scenes,
& like ur da dad
that's sooo cool

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rock that Chariot man
come'n for to carry us home

HAPPY 09 n babies
spirit too

Jesse said...

I love babies too. Praying.

Anonymous said...

Thats a really nice picture of the boys and Jd. I love you guys and i'm praying for you
-Kat