Friday, December 19, 2008

Judah

Today is Judah Redleins birthday, I never got to meet him, but I wish I had. I'm part of his family now, and the more I hear stories of him the more I wish I had been able to know him. Being the timid soul I am I would probably be afraid he wouldn't like me and be too nervous to meet him, and then Jaydee would tell me to to stop being silly and proudly present me to his dad.
I was reading a Christmas Story today about being thankful during Christmas, it was written by someone who lost a lot and how they were feeling that loss during Christmas, just like Judah's family did five years ago. But it's about more then that its about how they not only let it make them stronger, but they learned to thank God for the tragedy, just like Judah's family has. It got me thinking about how much I have and how thankful I should be. I am ashamed to admit that lately I have been feeling sorry for myself when I really have no reason to be. My Christmas truly is Merry and a large part of that happiness is thanks to Judah when so long ago he met and married a single mom with 7 kids and took them on as his own. When he loved and cared for a young, rebellious 8 year old boy and took care of him the best he knew how. That boy is now my husband and he is the man he is today because of Judah. SO thank you Judah, and Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Sam said...

So sweet! Made my eyes watery... He likes you Terri don't be silly.

LY!

;)
-xxx

Stephanie~

Anonymous said...

Love ya Dad, Happy Birthday....

Aiden looks like you a very long time ago.

Merry C-mas...

e-ric said...

Yes,
I was the first one to hear of Judah's passing. So, I immediately inquired of Judah in the spirit & he spoke to me, not to worry about any lacks on my part.

We worked a lot together during those transitions
and it was and is all God's planning to make everyone who they are supposed to be for the Kingdom of Love. As we all make our decisions and kepe love Supreme!

Until we all meet as one big happy family seeing as Jesus does for each other!

Happy Christmas Love

crzy me IJN