Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 The Creator Of Me

Happy Birthday Mama, I pray this year is one of the happiest years of your life. To me you are the greatest woman I know, and I wish the whole world could recognize all the sacrifices, the love and dedication you have put into The Lord's work and the raising your kid's at the same time. I know I haven't been the easiest son, but as I look back at the full picture I can see that if it wasn't for you I would either still be on the street or worse. Thank you for all your love and council. It's given me what I need to try and serve Jesus the same way you did. I know I got big shoes to fill in that, but I can take on the world with the help of Jesus and in knowing I have the support of a Saint like you... I love you, Brazilian Queen!
... Stage Presence ...

... A Gentle Heart...


... Passionate In Service ...



... Brazilian Queen's Body Guard ( Lil Bro Jesse) ...


... A Youth Magnet ...

... Colorful, Radiant, Sunshine ...



... The Brazilian Queen ( My Mama)...





Everything’s gonna be alright

1 Even strong women cry, as I look in your eyes

2 I see things of the past that ain’t left behind

3 In your beautiful mind, the weight of the world

4 Goatcha strugglin, I see in you the memory of him

5 Wish I can take the pain of what life brings

6 The feelin of surrender always pluckin at your hearts strings

7 And yet you sing sweet words of submission

8 To the one who calls the shots and makes the decisions

9 Though weakness in the flesh has grown over years

10 You’re the strongest woman known as you sing through your tears

11 In unmoving trust, as you do what you must

12 Jesus got you in his arms, safe from all harm

13 Where no alarm, shall ever come in your direction

14 Cuz you’re blessed among woman, with divine protection

15 Brazilian queen, dance for the king

16 Show him all the color and the love that you bring

17 Let the sun shine in your dance all the time

18 Turn the tears into rainbows, anyone in pain knows

19 How the game goes, if you rest every time

20 In the chest of Jesus, just sleep little Mama

Chorus

And every things gonna be alright

Every things gonna be alright

Jesus coming to the dance tonight

And every thing gonna be alright…

Every things gonna be alright

Every things gonna be alright

The big man’s in the house tonight

Now every things gonna be alright

1 comment:

Marie Clay said...

No matter how elaborate we try and make our admiration available to her it just never seems fitting enough. Even if I could give her the world in a magical golden cut I know she would just kind of look at me with those half there, halfway to the moon look she has and say something simple like “I love you, you so sweet”. It’s because she doesn’t want anything, she just wants us to have everything. One of my favorite quotes of hers is “let the world burn and die, you guys are the future”!
Thank you for this post JD, I think it came close to describing just how incredible she is.