Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Eat 3 More, Terri...


She is 6 months pregnant, everyone. So pretty! The baby kicks real hard and is pretty active in there. I get the feeling that it's displays of brute strength may be because it is a boy, though we won't ever be sure till it's born. We're making it listen to Jazz, classical and the occasional "Me" in a attempt to make it musically inclined. Though I doubt making it listen to me would make him musically inclined. I think the most it'll do is make it be able to keep a beat or somfin. Anyhow...

5 comments:

Boo ya said...

awwwwwww she looks so beautiful!!!!!! muahhh

Anonymous said...

Who is that sexy babe?????? You're lookin' too good there hun....you put me to shame :(.....kiddin. Luv you.....Tania

Anonymous said...

Terri you look better than I will ever look, humph! Tis a shame that we can't all look like you! Sweets, you are such a darlin'! Never looked more beautiful! Love you!

Rosita said...

Terri, you grow more beautiful by the day!

Jaydee, I hope you get a surprise coming to ya!

Victoria said...

Terri, you're so beautiful, Jesus really shines through you. I love you