Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to the "baby" of the family, my youngest brother Troy. You turned 11 yesterday(June 12th) one more year and you'll be a JETT, wow, how time does fly.
I would also like to wish a happy belated birthday,
Toshi my brother (23 yrs. old on May 25th)
Ryan my nephew (4 yrs. old on May 25th)
Brandon my nephew (9 yrs. old on June 8th)




The Innocent Snitcher
The Cruel Punishment








Troy cut his foot while swimming in the creek a few days ago, The rock cut right through his shoe and into his foot, yikes. Almost everyone was gone so it was Terri to the rescue, dun ta dun, yea, and there I went charging on my white horse with clean rags in hand. He was all the way down at the creek and there were flies everywhere feasting on the blood, yuck. As I was unable to carry him back due to a certain belly bump Kat and Trevor had to help which was a rather large feat due to the fact that Kat is the same size as him and Trevor has a crippled arm, but he made it back alright, yeah.
Pray that he continues to heal well and that it doesn't get infected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,btw,is terri mari's(of brian)sister??they look tons alike...