Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A End Time Thought




Hummm....let me think......... If I could choose what powers I could have in the "End Time", what would they be? It's a good question and one that we should all ask ourselves. "Why?" you say. Well because it's just somfin fun to think about, thats why! I'm sure most of you have wondered what supernatural power you'd have. I'll bet most of you have more then one you think about too. In the days to come, I'd love to be a force to be reckoned with. I'd love to foil the A.C.'s plan's and possibly kick some serious monkey booty while I'm at it. So if you post on this, how about listing any amount of Super powers that you'd like to have when the time comes. It'd be nice to see what comes up... As for me personally? I'd love the gift of healing no doubt... oh, and also flying.... man, to be able to fly, are you kiddin me? That'd be too cool for school... Or what about having the ability to just look at some Gun pointing A.C. chick and simply disarm her by making her go into orgasm against her will, hence making her drop the gun and allowing me to make a quick getaway. Yeah, that sounds pretty cool n all, but believe it or not, that ain't the one I want the most. The one that I'd really love to have is somewhat more; whats that word? oh, yeah... "physically Damaging" to the A.C. and his troops. It's something that has occurred even in my dreams over the last few years, believe it or not. And that's none other then "Super Human Strength". To be able to pick up a A.C. tank and throwing it into a mountain without breaking a sweat. To be able to stand up and intimidate the enemy with my mass and monstrous built. That for me is power! I don't know if it's a dude thing...but it's what I'd like to have. Don't really wanna hear "umm, Jaydee... thats kind of a physical thing, not to mention violent. Remember that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, you...you...little....over zealous...umm, guy". Look, I know this Brother! But anything is possible with God right?? I mean, what if he did have the plan to use one of us as his tool for total physical destruction of the enemy. I betcha it could very easily happen if God will's it no doubt. I been having these dream's man, and every one of them are pretty much the same. In each dream, I be running from the Anti Christ. Their out to get me, to kill me or whatever, I care not. Anyhow... in these dreams, I drink this red, fruit punch, potion stuff, and it blows me up like "The Hulk"....I'm serious. And I always terr'm up before I bust out of the roof or a wall or somfin. The dream always ends the same. But this last one was funny now that I think of it, though in my dream it was only more annoying and had me slightly more desperate. It was because I ran out of this red potion/ fruit punch stuff and they had me cornered and I was like, " man, I'm a finally die". But then I remembered that I ran out of all the potion except for the little bit that I put in the pop stickle rack in the freezer. So without giving it a second thought, I rushed over to the freezer and pulled out a pop stickle. Their eye's met with mine, it was now or never. There was a moment where I could see a bewildered look on their faces... someone had to make the first move, and it wasn't gonna be them, not on my watch. I selfishly stuffed that pop stickle in my mouth and started licking and sucking on it wildly. Please note that my life was one the line here, so what would you do? I started running around like a mad man trying to get this potion of juicy goodness to melt in my mouth while at the same time trying to dodge them and stall until I knew I was about to explode with my bruit strength and energy. Something was wrong though! it wasn't melting fast enough! you know how it is when your suckin on a pop stickle, it takes time, time that I did not have. So I started doing what all impatient pop stickle suckers would do. I started biting it! eating it until it was gone and it was just a matter of time before it kicked in and I kicked the A.C's ass. But let me tell ya...that was a close call... Anyhow... feel free to post what you'd like your super powers to be come the end time. As for me? All this talk about gettin extra strong is convicting me to get some bench presses in. Love ya'll........ out peace!!!!

11 comments:

Rosita said...

I love the "Orgasm" one. I'd never thought of something like that. Imagine every time the guy wants to throw one at 'ya instead he erupts into this magnificently huge outburst of passion that sends him flying to the rocks... snicker!

Well, I'll have to think on those power things... I never did give it much thought. Perhaps there are other super wild powers we can have that no one's ever thought of and that don't originate either in a Heaven's Library, Heaven's Girl, Heaven's Children, or X-Men.

Anonymous said...

Yes Rosita, you are right... though the reason i picked "super human strength" is because that idea is so overly used, they'd never see it coming... haha...
naw but for real.... if not me, i think there has to be at least one heavens boy or girl out there who'd have strength like that.
I guess we'll see, huh? oh, you never told me what u'd like to have. was it also the orgasm thing?
love ya

out peace

Marie Clay said...

wow, an orgasm would be an awesome power!
I think U already have super human strenth though JD!

Anonymous said...

Cute... but what would you'd like your super power to be??

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, how about all of them? Well, then I'd be God and it would be fair to the rest of you. But flying would really do it for me, would love it... except it's only good for getting away. I think I would like the powers in the telekinetic zone: reading ppl's minds, inserting thots therein, controlling things with mind power... that kinda jazz. But I guess the Lord knows best, and he might give me a little bit of everything, hehe!
Luv u guys!

Anonymous said...

good one...reading peoples minds is useful for sure.... like having super human strength and reading their minds too...this way if you catch they got bad intentions, and you could squish'm before they knew what hit'm...

Anonymous said...

I have always thought that the best most powerful power to have is to be able to control time. Think about it, no matter what someone does or what happens you can always change it. You would basically be all powerful.

Anonymous said...

I would have the power of shape-shifting all the things one can do they will never be able to stop me for i am a rebel with a cause

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Samson

Anonymous said...

Cooool bro

Anonymous said...

My power would be to spread angel wings, ya its a vain thing.

Anonymous said...

Healing is pretty much the bomb everyone. Okay so it's not the greatest for protection but it's quite the heart-winner no? And that's one of the greatest miracles, to change a heart.

I'm also pretty stoked with the whole telekinetic dealio. The mind has always been fascinating to me.