Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Terri!!!

Ah, July the 4Th..... It's a rainy July the 4Th. I love the rain... The rain has always been able to make me sleep better. It's always been able to get me closer to Jesus, there's nothing like the rain. It's a wonderful time of year up here in New york, not too hot, not too cold; just perfect. July the forth has always meant for me "fireworks", noise and watchin idiots wave their flags; but mainly fireworks. I love fireworks! It's always been the reason I enjoy this day, though instead of fireworks, I get rain. I'd rather have rain over fireworks any day... seriously. but today is a special 4Th of July. I ain't tryin a talk about Fireworks! The only good memories I have with them anyways, is of my Dad back in the day when he used to collect'm for years and every once in a while for a treat for us kids, he'd lett'm rip. didn't matter if it was in broad day light. He'd do it at random times, forget the 4Th, we had'm all year long. It was funny, he never seemed to run out of them. But now that he is in heaven and I am a man (or at least tryin a be), I have had no more reason to enjoy this day... Till I met Terri. You see, I don't wanna talk about the flag, or what this day rep's. I'd hate to waits a post on patriotism because I ain't as amused as they are by the beauty of "explosions" in the sky. My Pap's used to shoot'm out just to entertain us when we was kids. we didn't care for the meaning... still don't... won't ever.... This day has a new meaning for me now, and it sure means allot more to me. It's the Birthday of Terri, she is 20 today... Everyone needs to drop their fireworks and wish Terri a Happy Birthday. Since Dad's death, I finally have a reason to celebrate somfin on the 4Th of July. I am grateful for the fondest memories he gave me while he was on earth. fireworks are indeed beautiful and they will always remind me of him, but I have grown out of the thrill of them and have found joy in celebrating Terri's Birthday instead. I love ya , Girl...I pray the year will bring more then just happiness. The only fireworks I'll ever be happy seein, are the ones in your eyes when you look at me.... I can almost hear'm goin off...lol. but seriously, with Mother hood comin in a few months, this year promises to open another chapter in your life; one that I pray to God will keep mentioning me. Thank you for giving so much of yourself to not only me, but to Jesus and to this Home. Thank you for all you do. I only wish I can repay all you've done... allow me to try, would ya? Sleep with the Angels, Birthday Girl....xxx

(R.I.P. Peter Judah)

10 comments:

angie said...

happy birthday terri

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Terri. I love you so much. Looking forward to seeing you soon. XOXOX--Timna

Woozers said...

Aww. So precious!

Happy birthday Terri! I'm praying that this new year brings lots of excitement and beauty. You deserve the best!

xoxo!

Josie said...

Happy b-day Terri, wishing you a great year! take care....

Anonymous said...

HAPPY SUPER B DAY,,sorry, I missed it! Happy Spiritual Fireworks & or the BEST Kind ya can have.

Remember "the Boy that could fly"?
Well, it was super romantic & had fireworks at the end as they flew away.

I'm sure PJudah is grinning & popping'm all over the place there for ya all!

Happy Flying in the Spirit as you walk, rest, work, play & share the love!

See ya

other pa :D

Boo ya said...

HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! i love youuuuuu and you love B-E-A-utiful! muah

Marie Clay said...

Ehem...wow, Happy B day love

Teeny said...

Happy b-day, love, I love you!! xxxxxxxx

Sam said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Love and prayers to ya!