Saturday, July 7, 2007

My Bro and his lovely Family has just been blessed with their first boy today at 4:00am. She was only in labor for 5 n a half hours. He's named after Samson (Robert Lee Murphy Jr)... But that ain't the best part..... he was born on the seventh month, on the seventh day, on year 07. There has to be somfin special about'm. I mean, we won't see those number in another thousand years. I asume he's a born Prophet of the big 777 himself. Wellcome to earth, man child... Love you!!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most certainly a Wonderful Son of Samson & the Angels & another Great serpent-slayer & child-shepherd like David.

:D

pa from fa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Samson and Angel!
He's gorgeous and looks like Samson!

Love and prayers to you both!

Stephanie~

thisisme said...

Great stuff, if you get ahold of Samson, JD, tell him I say congrats.

Marie Clay said...

Huray!! I love you guys

Anonymous said...

for sure bro... Love ya man..