Saturday, July 28, 2007

Jesus Is Enough....

Just reread the GN "Jesus Is Enough", and it had me thinking.Throughout everything I’ve faced over the years, I have come to find that it all was for a reason. It’s been hard, no doubt; but it’s been so necessary in order to fulfill my purpose as one of his chosen. And though I know there is still a road full of hard times that are yet to show themselves, I take great comfort in knowing that I am now knowledgeable of how to benefit from these hard times. Sure I don’t expect to pass these tests with ease, but I have embraced the truth that even seemingly excruciating pain is only but a mindset that can be overcome by total surrender of what I am afraid to lose. After all, what better hands to trust them with, then the hands of Jesus. So now I’ll walk lighter, with the knowledge that all will be well. Now I’ll speak kinder in knowing I can lose what I love with a simple question so lovingly asked. And when that faithful moment comes when he will ask it of me, I will shed my tears, but only for the moments before I realize that the object of my love is surely in better hands.

Through these times of spiritual growth, I have been blessed to experience bitter sweet pain in many forms. But since I’m now of the understanding that I will be made stronger by them, I no longer dread change or pain, but I embrace it. I now reach out to it because I know that Jesus will be right there to replace what I have lost. I desire to be close to him, and I love the pain if it will make me yet even closer.
After all, nothing really matters when Jesus is enough… (Jaydee)

4 comments:

Teeny said...

GBY, JayDee, ILY

Anonymous said...

Amen, in the end is all for the better. love you....

Victoria said...

So true, thank you Jaydee for once again being so wise, heh. xoxo

Maria said...

That was really good JD, GBY! So true. I really like the part where you wrote "I realise that the object of my love is surely in better hands" That takes a lot of faith--but it is something that i hope to be ablet to learn or be willing to say one of these days too.GBY!
And loads of congradulations on the now little one--really close now HUH?
ps. Terry looks so cute!