Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Terri's Belly... (7 months and counting)

Times goin so fast, it's hard to believe that she's due in a month and a half already, but it's true and I can't wait to hold the baby in my arms. I'm in love with it already... forget love at first sight, I've loved this baby since I first knew there was somfin in the there (Like a bean or a sleeping fetus or somfin), and I ain't even seen it yet. All I can do is wait and pray for a healthy birth. I think I've already devloped a relationship with my unborn child actually. Last night while I was sleepin, I had my arms around Terri with my hand on the belly, and the baby hit me hard enough to where it woke me up. I love it when the baby swims around in there, it's really somfin special. So it woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep, insted I stayed up with a playful baby. I am thinkin we was playin a little game of tag or somfin, because he'd press up hard against my hand and allow me to rub him, then he'd swim off, and then come back to get rubed again. It was so cool, I could have stayed up all night playin with him. Actually, "Yawn"...I think I did...........oh ho, ...I...I think Terri did too....................








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri you are gonna make such a gorgeous mama, cheers to you, Jaydee, and the little 'un! I can't tell you how beautiful you are! You look so good!

Boo ya said...

awwwww terri youre such a doll!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow,,getting bigger,,,yes lookn good & healthy,,TYJ

Tks for stretching Your Life
for Gods Gift.

HUGsnPrayers

cya

iVn

Teeny said...

Hollly ghost 'o' Moses.

You're HUGE!!!!

That's not meant in a bad way. Makes you even more beautiful. Praying for you guys, xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Lucky for you us 1/2's are pretty well set for stretching out/labor/nursing & the whole lot. Asians were meant for breeding. Tee hee!!

Looking Fiiiiinee!! I'm 8 mo w/ #6

Anonymous said...

oh, congrats, I'll pray for a good healthy baby....

whoever you are..xoxoxox

out peace