Thursday, May 15, 2008

Anonymous???

Well, Anonymous, you got me! I told myself I wasn't gonna say anythin as to not start a war on my blog, but I got to thinkin that you actually can't do anythin about it. Hell, no one even has to know what the comments you been throwin up are about, because I'll just keep takin pleasure in deleting them... simple as that. And in all honesty, my first reaction when reading your typed out immaturity, was anger, naturally. And If you ever got man enough to tell me who you are, I wouldn't have no qualms or second thoughts to breaking you in half when I see you, I don't care who you are. But until you decide to man up and prep for whats comin ( Like bringing band aids, peroxide, and glue), I'll maintain my life like normal, giving you less thought then food in a crack head's fridge. Because as much as I'd feel justified in sayin what I really would like to do to you in detail, my level ain't down there with yours. And as far as I am concerned, you can continue to be "Anonymous" to the real world. Your name is probably what makes you unnoticed by the masses anyways, so I guess I can understand the need to keep ya sorry self hidden. But hey, a word of advice in voicing your opinion: in the name of communication, it'd be much more honorable to yourself if you said your name. not to say if you did say your name that you wouldn't get my size thirteen in your mouth, but it would help with your continence in knowing that you wasn't a pussy.

It'd be funny to see how many more times you comment on my blog before you realize "NO ONE HEARS YOU!!!!!!

Keep Your Puke Off My Blog, Ya Rat!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Junior said...

I just found you blog, and I wanted to say that I just love your music.Your really know how to make songs that are catchy and revolutionary at the same time. Keep up the good work. BTW, these anons are really not worth you time, hommie, if some one isn7t man enough to come out of the closet and say who they are then certain characteristics come to mind like: fat, ugly, dorky, introverted anti social, etc. Mostly uncomplimentary things. Anyway, keep up the good work.
I was alos wondering if you wouldn't mind linking me, I just made a blog about cooking, you can take a look.
Take care and keep pumping out the music.

Anonymous said...

Pleased to meet you. Iz it cool if i calledja "Cook"? and thanks bro, I'll most def link you up to my blog..

where you from???

out peace

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Queen Killjoy said...

I'm sorry..I really should stay out of this, but I've noticed both this blog and Marie's have done the same thing. That is, acknowledged the fact that there is an offensive anonymous someone who leaves comments on these posts. I hate to be a wet blanket, but if you openly attack him/her then you are just feeding fuel to the flames, don't you think? I may be wrong, but I think that the fact that she/he is being acknowledged is enough to keep him/her posting joyously because they are getting the rise out of you that they want. This is probably a pointless comment, and more than likely won't make a difference. But it has to be said that no matter how much you accuse and threaten, she/he won't stop commenting until you start ignoring. Love you guys....smile and shrug it off.

Anonymous said...

You do have a point. and before this post I did just that, shrug it off. But since anonymous keeps commenting i found it more liberating to say what did. I had to say somfin and get it off my shoulders, and everything i said I certainly mean. and though i see your point, I won't take back this post, though i will however continue to delete and ignore all and every negative comment about me or my family now that i have said my piece. and it ain't like i'm a never meet this person, their obviously closer then their gonna want to be.

out peace

Queen Killjoy said...

oh no, i wasn't suggesting you take down the post. i was just saying my piece, i guess. i understand why you posted it; and i'm not implying that you leave the comments on. you have my sympathies, etc. i wouldn't want that on my blog either. :P

Anonymous said...

Love you Ang....Kiss the girls for me.

jake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maya said...

Hey, I was going to say... what I do with my blog and although you may know this already .... you can moderate and also block anonymous posters.
God Bless you guys... You got a really cute kid..

love ya!

Maya said...

On a different point-(music related) I have my 10 year old that really likes your music (Olivia) She has collected pretty much every single song (within reason-) Do keep it up.

Anonymous said...

your family is nice

Anonymous said...

thank you guys for your comments... I love you Maya n Tim...God bless you guys and tx for the encouragements. I would put that settin on my blog only i find it personally to be a tad annoying when i comment on a blog and i'd rather allow people to comment on my blog freely, as long as it is positive. hehe...I love you guys and miss ya.

Tx for lettin your girl hear some of my songs, within reason, thats cool.... did you get the on i did for my son yet?? you can find it and all my latest songs done and future songs on www.translatedmusic.com

I love ya and Tx

out peace

Amanda Rudow said...

aha!
may he learn never to anger a rapper with such extensive vocabulary as you again.
;)
your baby's an angel, by the way.
muah.
-mandy