Friday, May 16, 2008

If there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I just have a little something to say to anyone who comments on our blog anonymous or otherwise. We started this blog as a little diary of our lives for friends and family to view. It is meant to be a happy, inspiring blog not one full of negativity and back slashing. So, I'm sorry if it makes anyone upset or unduly offends them, but if there are comments posted on our blog that are negative then we WILL DELETE THEM whether they are anonymous or not. I'm sorry that the last post isn't staying within the normally positive context of our blog, but I believe we have a right to get angry if someone is repeatedly saying negative things about our loved ones. Wouldn't you be upset if the same were said about the people you know? So, if you find your comment deleted and are offended by it then simply try to be more positive and praiseful next time you come by and visit our blog.

Phl 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, My girl just saved your life....ha

love ya, Terri....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Cartoon, I'm a big fan of your work, yes, I am an active reader of it. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Thanks for your timely encouragements, you're the man! Please stay in touch! you can contact me at afrobrazilz@yahoo.com .
God bless man...keep doin what you do. Out peace