Thursday, May 1, 2008


Thanx for everyones prayers and support. Sadly, with the air pockets in my brothers brains, he ain't the only "Airhead" around here. there was a classic entrance, when coming into the room to surprise him, i found my pitiful lookin brother sleeping in the fetal position. I thought i had the cam rollin as i put it in his face and started singin "Hush lil baby". his "Jaydee? is that you?" as well as his face was a classic. but i guess im stuck with leavin you the B.S of messin around with him.
Love you guys and please continue to pray for him, he's in no state to make the Monday bus trip to Texas as of now. but with prayer the doc's will see some more miracles. GBYa'll ...out peace

2 comments:

Marie Clay said...

JD, Y u gotta make everything so funny. my poor baby is all half dead :(
dude he actually looks so much better then I thot he would!
TYJ
Love you Jo

Anonymous said...

me too

I mean

at least his face aint like

three times as big like when

I flew over the handle bars of my lil motor scooter
into my face crashinf into my friend's mon's car at that faithful inter-section in Harlingem Texass
while trying to run a yellow light on fresh gravel
& her blind spot :((

Sorry for the Drama

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GLAD
IT WA NOT WORSE

JOEY
WHAT WERE U SUCKN on in that VID
MORPHINE :(
WOE
NO WONDER U WERE SMILIN

JUS KIDDING

I AM PRAISN for your TOTAL LIKE
HEALTHINESS
VERY SOON
AND STABILITY
in the HOLY WARS
& LOVES

THANKS for SAYING U LOVE ME
U REMEMEBER THAT?? LOL
JK again

TKS SONS
for the VIDS
WOW
NICE
HI RARA
I MEAN SAMSON
JD ur sooo funny
a real anointing for cheering the brokens
givn m wings & all

I mean
Anyways

LOVE YA LL SUPER TONS

PA,Vn
iTPotK

TYJ the CLAWS of EVIL CANT KILL JOEY
:D

see ya
I gotta learn to send vids :P