Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Man!!

Well, I know it sounds mushy, but over the years Sam Drummer has evolved into one of my closest friends. It's his Birthday today and I would like to wish him the happest year of his life. and while we are on the subject of "Sam", I'd like to throw in a few pictures of the bloak.

This is My Friend Sam...


This is My Friend Sam naked... Hahaha


Sorry man, I had to... Happy Birthday, and don't forget to teach Judah how to drum like you.
OH, and when are you Marrying my Sister????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When he danm well feels like it!
:P

His idea was to have it around his Birthday next year.....

You know!- So he won't forget our anniversary.... and not to mention it would be 8/8/8!

BE there!!!

Anonymous said...

oh..good one..a it's like my favourate number over and over again...

Anonymous said...

mine is 11

BUT

HAPPY B DAY MR SAM

cute baby pic

LOve U ALL

Hi Stephie

Wild CHEERS for ALL

iVn

Paul said...

Hey Jaydee, are you ever gonna post your lyrics??

Anonymous said...

shoooooooooooooooot... I forgot...i dono, man, i guess i could post a lil somfin. it just makes me feel like i'm showin off, and i ain't a show off....

Anonymous said...

Thanks JD my friend... i have a pic of you naked too i just keep forgeting to post it...

Marie Clay said...

if only there really was a pic of Sam naked.. you could make good money man, I hear red heads are pretty high in demmand!