Monday, August 27, 2007

The Goodz...

Well, slowly but surely I am gettin the goodz here and there. Lord willing these are going to enable me to begin making my own productions. These are some of my Puppies that I have been gradually collecting. I say "My Puppies", because that's what they are; their "My Puppies. Only the goodz, Sam Drummer... Only the goodz.

The AKG K271 Studio Headphones



The New Samson Multi-Pattern True Capacitor Condenser Mic




The HP Pavilion with Intel Core Duo Processor



The "Kick Ya Booty Any Day" PreSonus Firebox sound card



And last but not least is my Trusty SHURE SM58 wireless Mic for those gig's...



I Love ya FEDEX

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly boy.

Anonymous said...

Wow,,,
Tools of you trade
A mans talent makes way for him

Jesus,,
We call & agree on all the Keys of Equipment,,Protection, Songs, Gigs, Messages,,Inspiration,,,unity,,stability,,,,Training,,health,,Revolution,,baby,,,Terri,,,Witness & on & on,,,,,prep,,,,,fun,,,,mon,,rest,,jest,,da Best 4 U ALL. TYJ

Anonymous said...

Tx Ivan the Terrible

Marie Clay said...

Good, God, you have sould ru soul for the sound...may god grant you mercy... and my ur bed spread change asap!

dan said...

HI JD, Rapper from Heavenly.....
wow, Lord has supply these for you and making song to set people free from bound of worldly ... hope our Lover love to hear your new song which is more of fighter and weapon that make enemy tear down.. I love you all.... Keys of Bless, passion and Eleria singer be with you amen!!!
keeping praying for u n your Lovely Terri....

Anonymous said...

tx man

Anonymous said...

for any who dont know dan he is main language is from india somewhere & he is deaf,,,but sure does good uH? GBY Neo

Sam said...

Nice Jaydee! Happy for you!

I do agree with Marie on the "Blanket" however....:D

Buuuut...it's your bed dude!

Anonymous said...

yeah, its true, i felt slightly persecuted about the bed. but its only because she don't even know how enormous this bed is....

xxx

dan said...

oh Ivan a.k.s Eric Thanks for telling ppl about little bit of me.. Love to keep fighting..

Spirit of love flow you all

Jaydee, dont need more hours on bed.. its time you need help baby.

Love Dan