Sunday, August 5, 2007

Surrender

I'm probably one of the most insecure, jealous people in the world, and I have always questioned the Lord, "Why have you made me thus." Well, today as I was having word time and going through a little battle, I did what I have often done and just put my will on the altar and turned to the Lord and clung to him for the love and security that I needed. That's when I realised why the Lord made me the way I am, it's the Lords way of keeping me as close to him as possible, because putting my total trust in him and putting my everything on the altar is the only way I can cope with my feelings. "Surrender-that is the step you must take if you truly desire total freedom." --(Terri)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,
I'm surprised u got no responses here, but i know we are all busy.

I stand with you Terri
& agree with you for all the Strnegth, Love, power, wisdom, inspiration you need.

Nothing is too hard for our 1st Love in us to help us see & learn & grow with Flow as He helps us give birth to that Lovely one in you & also the souls of those we reach out to.

Stay Free n your mind & spirit & all will be well & Victorious with you & yours!

See ya

iVn

Josie said...

I agree with you, I'm having such a hard time surrendering my all to Jesus to, its a real step of faith and sometimes you tend to get it all back but thank God he has patience with us..if not we would be lost!
keep you're head up girl, you'll do just fine, I'm sure you will...love you!

Anonymous said...

Teri - I just saw your post today and it was so encouraging, just what I needed. It's true Jesus made you perfect with Him. And He has this amazing way of putting us together with someone who can be His love to us yet also drive us to Him to fill parts of our heart that only He can. I'm praying for you and baby. XXX