Friday, August 10, 2007

LORD OF THE DANCE

Everyone knows we be down with that stuff
To make you move, yeah; that’s what’s up
The feelin for realin when touchin the ceilin
The women are willin to feel and touch
So better get up cuz I’m callin your bluff
Can’t get enough of that crazy buzz
Be rockin the mic like no one was
Like Jesus does, just because
So slide your feet and go dance in the street
To this new kickin beat that be makin ya leek
And break the frustration with no hesitation
And feel the sensation that makes ya back creek
So do it forever, like none stop, baby
Dancin together like birds of a feather
Get freaky for Jesus boys and girls
Freaky for Jesus all over the world

Chorus
Dance, wherever you may be
I am the Lord of the dance say’s me
And I’m a lead you all, in the Family
Lead you all in the dance say’s me

L to the O to the V to the E
H-A-T-E, get up off me
Can’t ya see that we is dancin
We’re down for the love and sweet romancing
Come on everybody, come and get ya hands up
Nobody gets down like we do
No one is able to get on the table
And shake that thing and love God too
But we do, we true, we free, we groove
Ya’ll gotta see just how that we move
Sent to the zone, we’re never comin home
We’re livin it up, world; leave us alone
Every single one of us is always on a high
Do you really wanna learn how to fly?
You already done told me that you wanna try
So roll up Jesus and get, get high

We scream revolution every time we ball out
Cuz you and I both know what it’s about
No doubt we be praisin until we pass out
We be takin that rout like a boy scout
Don’t get up, let up; shake it down, shake it up
Shake it like ya mean it and ya don’t give a, what?
I plan to keep livin like this in the cut
When we ride on them haters; that don’t know what’s up
I slide, I dance, I move
To the dude who be makin the music come through
He be the king of the king of the night time
Dancin all naked and letting his light shine
In the mean time we be dancin for freedom
In the mean time we be dancin for love
In the mean time we be dancin for Jesus
And that’s about all that I’m thinkin of

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tks, this really does help ma ole ears, get the NewWine Thro you.

GBY

I wanna post a meaty Word from a fellow prophet to is very faithful to post in online NewsPapers that reach millions.

We know him as Emmanuel BBall.

Due to the very recent Crash of the stock market (down over 700 points in two days),,,pretty serious,,,only fullfilling the following ,,one domino at a time!

TYJ 4 Mama's Audio Prayer
& ours against the World Problems. Their Judgement is always ready.

The Word

"The Dollar, the green Dollar, the Green Pig, is literally inflating right now very rapidly-the whole world monetary system will collapse!--And the bankers and capitalists will be left sitting on their stacks of bank notes which will be worthless!-- The monetary system is about to explode and cause the capitalistic financial system to collapse!
But how could that affect the Mideast? America would try to attack the Arab Countries and grab the oil ! Whatever super power possesses and controls those Arab countries would have all the oil and they would have what would be the most valuable things in the world at a time of crisis like that!"
This was written in 1973-4 by David Brandt Berg and it a fulfillment of what happen today in the Mideast! There is a crash coming, no matter how often the feel-good economists predict that all things will continue as they are, just because they have been for the last several decades. The world's economy is a house built on the sand of debt, and a storm is coming, and great will be the fall of that house (Matthew 7:24-27).
Ted Rudow III,MA


You can write him at tedr77@aol.com

Key Craft Keys
for ALL Yo Needs

pa

Anonymous said...

heavy, man...

Amanda Rudow said...

HAHAHA! That's my Uncle! Cool stuff.

I love this, it's a take on the song Niki does, right? Brilliant.

Love you Jaydee. XX ~Mandy

PS. I linked you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Babies Forever

Spirit Ones too!

Xact Claims Services said...

ahah, yea I was thinking that it sounded kinda like that song niki sang.

Me like.

Anonymous said...

yeah, the song niki sang is a famous song thats been played for either the family or the system for ages. i just used the chorus of that song with the little twist of "I am the Lord of the dance say's me"(God speaking).

so yeah... song has been around way before Niki and i were born.
love ya's

Paul said...

Thanks man! I've been waiting for this since i was knee-high.

out peace

Anonymous said...

Haha, no doubt, bro... I'll be puttin up some more as soon as possible...
GBY

out peace

Anonymous said...

Hey, where can I download ur stuff?

Anonymous said...

my e-mail is afrobrazilz@yahoo.com..give me yours and i will send it to you. or you can find it at www.the-glitch.com, under "in the house"...err, umm, i guess

out peace